quarta-feira, 3 de julho de 2013

Vanilla Cola


Today I went on a candy buying spree and decided to try vanilla flavoured Coca-Cola!
I personally love vanilla (warm vanilla cookies *drool*) and who doesn't like Cola? So when I arrived at the store (sweating and super thirsty, it was hot as hell today!) and saw they had cold vanilla Cola I just had to get it.

Inspecting the can: it's pretty similar to a regular Cola can, 330ml, red with the Coca-Cola logo in white; but it has a golden band on the top and it says vanilla next to a golden "vanilla swirl"?

The liquid: it looks exactly like regular Cola, brown and fizzy (the pic doesnt show any bubbles because I opened the can a few hours before I took the shot, sorry). It smells the same too.

The taste: as you must know, Cola usually has an extra sweet caramelly taste. Well, vanilla Coca-Cola tastes exactly like that but with a pleasant vanilla after taste, that is not even noticeable after a few sips. The caramel taste totally overpowers the vanilla. I was a little disapointed by this, I did not expect it to taste just like vanilla but I did wish for a stronger vanilla flavour.

Rating: 6,5 out of 10
Over all, it is a good drink, if you like Cola and vanilla give it a try. But if you can't find it in your country dont be disapointed, it's not that big of a deal. Just have a regular Cola, I will.
Store: Glood - Avenida João XXI 11, 1000-298 Lisboa 
Price: 1,15 euros

3 comentários: