sábado, 20 de julho de 2013

Pear Cider

Review nr. 18!! I think by now I'm starting to get a hang of different places for me to buy the food for my reviews, it's not as easy as you think I asure you. For this review I thought of IKEA. IKEA is a very popular store, it exists in a lot of coutries, but I believe not everyone has had the guts to try out the food from the swedish shop. So I went to my local IKEA and bought this, Pear Cider (the non alcoholic kind).

Packaging: the cider comes in a white can with green letters and a green silouette of a pear. The top and bottom of the can are silver.

The cider: it's a really pale yellowish color, carbonated (you can even see the bubbles in the picture)

The Flavour: the drink is really lightly pear flavoured (it's a mix between apple and pear actually...), tart and really efervescent.

Rating: 6 out of 10
Overall, not a big deal but not bad either. Pick it up if you're curious but I wouldn't waste my money on it.

Store: IKEA

Price: 2,10 euros

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário