sábado, 13 de julho de 2013

Sweet and Sour Chips


Review nr.11! Since I ate this today (and crushed most of the chips by accident because they were in my bag .-.), it's only fitting that I review them, the other chips I got at Lidl: Vitasia - Sweet and Sour Chips!

 Packaging: the chips come in a black plastic bag with a picture of the product and some steriotypical chinese things (the sweet and sour sauce in the cup with the asian style spoon and the red dragon background). The bag also advertises the chips as having a "tasty and crunchy chinese style".

The Chips: these chips are not made of actual potatoes, they're made with corn startch, as so, they are thicker than the average chip and have a crunchy not crispy texture. The top os these chips is covered in a redish powder with darker spots (maybe black peper?)

The Flavour: These really have an interesting flavour, sweet like ketchup but with the bitterness of vinegar and a little spicy. I've been told they taste like Doritos...(I don't know, I haven't ate Doritos in a reeeeeeally long time .-.) I like them and they are highly addictive,you can't have juts one.

Rating: 8 out of 10
Overall, pretty good chips, they're one of my favourite chip flavours. I recomend! Pick some up, they're a nice snack.

Store. Lidl
Price: don't remember .-.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário