segunda-feira, 22 de julho de 2013

Anpan!

Review nr. 20!! Wow guys, 20th review, this is impressive stuff :o
To celebrate this special ocasion I bring you something even I exitated before trying. An old japanese favourite: Anpan. What is Anpan, you may ask? Well, Anpan is japanese bread with sweet red bean filling inside!
I know what you're thinking guys "sweet red bean paste? that sounds gross" well I thought that too but this blog forces me to be brave and take chances, so I did! And what do you know...I was once again surprised...

 Packaging: the place I bough this at sells anpan in simple, individual, clear plastic packages (not very interesting but it gets the job done)

The Anpan: The anpan is made of flaky pastery, with a thick layer of red bean paste inside and some black sesame seeds on top. It's about the size of my palm.

The Flavour: This is surprisingly...really freakin good! I did not see that comming I asure you, but anpan is defenetly on my "to buy" list now! The pastery is nice, light and flaky on the outside and a little hard around the filling. The filling is so good! It doesn't taste like beans at all, it's kind of like a less sweet type of marmalade, really yummy! I, honest to god, ate it all, it takes a really good treat to make me do that, I asure you.

Rating: 9,5 out of 10
Overall, really good, an amazing surprise. Defenetly worth picking up, I asure you! Don't be scared ;)

Store: Supermercado Chen

Price: 0,70 euros

2 comentários:

  1. I have to find that store only to try this :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Go to Martim Moniz, the supermarked is really big, you can't miss it!

      Eliminar