sexta-feira, 19 de julho de 2013

Peanut Mochi!

 Reviw nr. 17!! Today Im continuing my mochi journey! This time I found a different mochi brand with other flavours, such as this one: Peanut Mochi!
I really like peanut based stuff (made a batch of peanutbutter cupcakes a couple of days ago...soooo good! *o*) so I figured I would like these.

Packaging: the mochi comes in a cardboard box with a picture of mochi on the front and some stuff written in chinese. Inside there's an orange plastic bag and inside that there's a wite plastic tray with 6 mochi balls in cute little yellow cupcake cases. (much better packaging than the other mochi I had before)

The Mochi: The mochi is covered in crumbs (maybe shredded peanut, maybe bread crumbs?) and inside the rice paste there's a (much bigger amount than the other ones', my complaints have been heard!) peanut paste.

The Flavour: These little peanut balls were the answer to my mochi prairs! These are not only fun to eat but also delishious! First of all, the peanut felling is great, sweet but salty, really yummy; the amount of it is just right, not like the other ones' that had too much rice paste and not enough jam. The rice paste is nice and gummy like and the crumbs give it a nice texture.

Rating: 9,8 out of 10
Overall, one of the best asian things I have ever tasted, I'm totally addicted to these and I'll surelly be buying more! Pick this up if you like peanuts, you won't be sorry!

Store: Supermercado Chen

Price: 2,95 euros



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário