quarta-feira, 17 de julho de 2013

Shrimp Crackers

Review nr. 15!! Hey guys! Today I have something else I got at the asian supermaket: Shrimp Crackers!
A couple of months ago, emmymadeinjapan (one of my favourite youtubers and my main inspiration for creating this blog, if you've never seen her videos check them out) made a video where she ate this. She loves them, so I decided to give them a try.

Packaging:  the crackers come in a red plastic bag with a picture of the crackers and a nice little shrimp.

The Crackers: These corn starch based crackers kinda look like Cheetos, but instead of the radioactive orange color, they are a light brownish yellow color. Once you open the bag...I'm not going to lie, they smell reeealy fishy, like those fish food flakes for goldfish? Yeah...

The Flavour: These don't taste as fishy as they smell, thank god, first they have a very light shrimp flavour and after the first too you just taste the corn goodness. They are quite light and addictive!

Rating: 8 out of 10
Overall, pretty yummy, if you like seafood give them a try!
Store: Supermercado Chen
Price: 1,05 euros

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário