segunda-feira, 29 de julho de 2013

Kebab Flavoured Chips!

 Review nr. 27!!! I'm back with a salty snack, guys! I haven't done one of these in a while so it's about time I take a break from the sweets. The time I have some more chips, but not just any chips: Oishi (which means delishious in japanese, a good signe), kebab flavoured potato chips!

Packaging: the chips come in a blue plastic bag with a picture of them and of some yummy kebabs. The bag seemed pretty full, unfortunatly it was over half empty....

The chips: the chips are your standard crispy, slightly brownish yellow chips. Unfortunatly I wasn't able to find a single one that wasn't broken, they were all pretty crumbled up.

The flavour: these surprised me. They actually taste like kebabs. You can really taste the meat, the peppers and the onions. This time you actually get what it is advertised (except it was suposed to be a full bag and only half is filled .-.). But, contrary to what you may think, I didn't like this too much, maybe I'm just not a meatty chips fan.

Rating: 6,5 out of 10

Overall, not bad except for the amount of chips, flavour is true to what it says. I didn't like them too much but that's just me. If you like kebabs give them a try!

Store: Supermercado Chen

Price: 0,95 euros


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário