terça-feira, 23 de julho de 2013

Apple Pie Gum

Review nr. 21!  So, Extra Dessert Delights is a gum brand that does sugar free gum that tastes like actual desserts! How great is that? (specially for me since I'm kind of a gum addict .-.)
So, at the store they had about 3 flavours, but they do a lot more from what I've seen online. I decided to pick up the Apple Pie kind.

The Packaging: The gum comes in a brown cardboard box wrapped in plastic. The box has a picture of an apple pie and the Extra logo.

The Gum: The gum comes individually wrapped in silver foil. It's long and thin and has a light green color. It smells a lot like apple and cinnamon.

The Flavour: This is probably my new favourite gum flavour. I love apples and I love cinnamon and the combination of the two in this gum is just excellent, no one flavour overpowers the other. It really tastes like apple pie, I'm sold!


Rating: 9 out of 10
Overall, really nice gum. If you like apple pie or just want to try something different, pick it up.

Store: Glood

Price: 1,80 euros


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário