domingo, 14 de julho de 2013

Aero Mint Bubbles

12th Review! So I'm sure most of you have eard of the Aero chocolate bar, right? The Nestle chocolate bar with air bubbles which help it melt in your mouth? Yeah that one! It's pretty common, we have it here in Portugal. However, we do not have Aero bubbles, nor mint Aero. So I had to try the Aero Mint Bubbles. 

Packaging: Aero bubbles come in a small green plastic bag with the Aero logo, an image of the actual mint bubbles and the calorie amount per bag.
The Bubbles: The bubbles are the exact size of Maltesers and they're half brown and half green. Inside they are all green and have the traditional Aero bubbles. 

Taste: These taste exactly how they look, like milk chocolate and mint. I wish the mint taste was a little stronger (I'm a big After Eight fan) but for those of you who don't like strong mint flavours, these are pretty good. I enjoy these, I'm not gonna eat the whole bag, but i'll eat like two at a time. 

Rating: 8 out of 10
Pretty nice, I enjoy them most for the novelty, but the have a pretty good mild mint taste. Pick them up!

Store: Glood - Avenida João XXI 11, 1000-298 Lisboa 
Price:  1,10 euros

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário