sexta-feira, 26 de julho de 2013

Pretz : Tiramisu

Review nr. 24!!! Guys, today I'll continue what I started yesterday with another tiramisu flavoured snack! This time it's tiramisu Pretz. Considered to be Pocky's "cousin", Pretz, also made by Glico, are bisquit sticks that, unlike Pocky,  aren't covered in cream but dusted with flavouring.

Packaging: Pretz have similar packaging to Pocky, they come in a brown cardboard box with the Pretz (Double) logo and pictures of the sticks and some tiramisu.

The Pretz: The sticks are made out of the same bisquit as pocky, light crispy, slightly brown, covered in brown powder on one side (unlike with cheeto powder, it does not stick to you hands). They smell intensly of coffee.


Taste: These also don't taste like actual tiramisu to me. To me, they actually taste like a latte, sweet coffe and milk, with a bisquit. Not bad, I actually love lattes, but if you're looking for real tiramisu, this is not it.

Rating: 7 out of 10
Overall, I like them, but I was expecting a different flavour. Still, coffee lovers give it a shot!

Store: Supermercado Hua Ta Li

Price: 1,20 euros

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário