sexta-feira, 12 de julho de 2013

Mini Jellow Cups

 10º FREAKIN review!! (omg I'm so proud of myself guys, I'm still commited to this blog *.*) To celebrate I went to an asian supermarket a friend of mine told me about (thank you Arthur :3) and got some stuff for the blog and some ramen noodles (if you want me to review the different ramen flavours please leave a comment, I would be happy to do it :3).
So, today I'm bringing you something I found at the supermarket that I used to eat when I was little and I didn't even know it was asian or that it still existed! Mini Jellow Cups!! My mom used to buy these for me and I loved them so much! You don't even know how happy I got when I saw these (I did a happy dance in the middle of the store, not even kidding .-.) So, on with the review!!!

Packaging: The lil babies used to come in a big plastic bag when I was younger, but now they come in a plastic pig with a hat that can latter be used as a money box (how freankin cute is that?) Inside the pig there are several little jellows in plastic containers.

The Jellow cups: The jellies come in several different flavours ( I got green apple, strawberry, mango, pineapple and grape) each one specified on the lid of the jellow cup and identifiable by their colour. The jelly has fruit cubes inside ( not the fruit they taste off, since all the cubes are white, I believe the cubes are lychee, they don't taste like anything, they're just there for texture)

Flavour: The flavour of these is exactly how I remember them. Sooooooo good! Strong fruit flavour, amazing texture, super fun to eat too! I just love them, and not only for nostalgic reasons.


Rating: 10 out of 10 :3
Overall, great treat! Either you had them as a kid or not, just buy them, you'll like them I'm sure!

Store: Supermercado Chen - Rua de Palma nr. 220, 1100-394 Lisboa

Price: 1,95 euros


2 comentários: