domingo, 7 de julho de 2013

Broadway Chips

 Review nr. 5! Second review of the day since I didn't have time to update the blog yesterday (sorry guys :c). This time I did something different, I went to Lidl (a really common supermarket here in Portugal), and found some unusual chips. This review is about those. I give you Rusti Chips- Honey and Mustard, Brodway flavour!
So, I never heard of Rusti Chips before, or Honey Mustard chips so I bought it (still have no idea why mustard is being associated with Broadway but okay...)

Packaging: Rusti Chips (not a great name guys...just sayin) come in a Pringles style tube. The front proudly shows the american flag, a city backdrop in red and the name of the product, as well as a yellow band stating that these chips are limited edition.

The chips: the chips looks just like pringles. Slightly curvy, yellow, covered with a gentle coating of salt. They have an intense smell of mustard.

The taste: I was highly disapointed with this chips. I like mustard and I like honey, but I do not like this chips. They do not taste at all of honey, they have a very intense taste of mustard and coriander or parsley that I do not find pleasant at all.

Rating: 2,5 out of 10 :(
Overall, not worth the buy. Save your taste buds for something yummier and skip "Rusti Chips".

Store: Lidl
Price: can't remember .-. sorryyyyy

4 comentários:

  1. It's a good thing that they are limited edition xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. XDD yeah thank god, I got some good ones though, for another post

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jessica please, you really thought that something with honey and moustard flavours would be delicious ? xD

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. XD yes I did, I like mustard and I like honey so why not? XD

      Eliminar