quarta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2013

Twinkie

Review nr. 34!! Hey guys, first of all, I'm sorry I didn't do a review yesterday, I'm on vacation and I don't always have the time to write x.x. To make it yup, I'll write two reviews today! To start things off, I bring you the all famous, all american, Hostess Twinkie! (for those of you who've seen Zombieland, didn't it made you crave a twinkie just from seeing how desperate Tallahassee was to eat one?) Anyway, lets review!

Packaging: These come in a traditional Hosstess cardboard box, but in the store I got my twinkie at, they are sol individually in theire clear plastic bags.

 The twinkie: The twinkie is shapped like cilinder with a flat bottom. It's made out of yellow/golden sponge and has white cream on the inside.

The Flavour: The sponge is nice and fluffy, it tastes like regular yellow cake sponge. The cream is rich and has a distinct vanilla flavour. It tastes like a frosted vanilla cupcake, nothing special but not bad. Tv made have high expectations guys, this did not live up to them, though. If the cream had a stronger flavour (online they talk about the original banana cream filling, that sounds sooooo good!) I would like it more.

 Rating: 7 out of 10
Overall, not bad, I expected better, though. For the novelty, it's worth a try.

Store: Glood

Price: 1,65 euros

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário