domingo, 4 de agosto de 2013

Sunkist Mango

 Review nr. 33!! Hey guys, today I have a drink I'm not even sure is foreign, but I've never seen it before. It also says it's the "taste of California" so I'm assuming it's american. It's called Sunkist and I got it in the mango flavour!

Packaging: Sunkist Mango comes in a orangy/yellowish can with a flowery green pattern on top. Front and center is the Sunkist logo, outlined in swirly blue, wave-like, lines. The top and bottom of the can are plain silver, as usual.

The Drink: the liquid is fizzy and really bright, neon like, orange. I don't know if it looks cool or radioactivily dangerous....

The Flavour: First of all, this is extra fizzy, the first thing you'll taste is the gas. After that the mango will star to show but just for a brief moment, then you are left with a sour aftertaste, like medicine. Like those effervescent orange things for you stomach. Not that pleasent...


Rating: 6,5 out of 10
Overall, the mango taste is pretty good, but the aftertaste is awfull. If you don't mind that, it's nice.

Store: (random one euro store that sells food)

Price: 1 euro


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário