segunda-feira, 5 de agosto de 2013

Apple Jellow Drink

Review nr. 34!! Hey everybody, I am back and with another drink! (sorry guys, I got a lot of drinks to review at the same time :s) Anyways, this isn't you average, run of the mill, juice. Nah Ha, this is apple jellow juice! Apple juice withe jellow!
If you've been following the blog for a while you know I love jellow like things, so I just had to pic this up. Let's give it a taste!

Packaging: These come in a red plastic, Caprisone like, bag, with a white plastic cap and top, drawings of apples and jellow and the Cici logo.

The drink: im not sure you can see it in the picture but this apple juice comes with clear jellow cubes inside! Texture wise, this is incredible! I believe every single kid would love this (like I do, because I'm like 5 on the inside...) Sooooo fun to drink!

The Flavour: surprisingly, the amazing jellow bits actually taste like the juice, which is great. Jellow aside, this has actually pretty good juice, nice strong, apple flavour. I love every lovelly strange thing about it!

Rating: 9,3 out of 10
Overall, so much fun to drink, whether you are a kid or not! Give it a shot! (just rhymed, I feel like a rapper now XDD not)

Store: Supermecado Hua Ta Li

Price: 0,35 euros


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário