sexta-feira, 2 de agosto de 2013

Blueberry Cheesecake Pretz

 Review nr. 31!! Hey guys, so a couple of days ago I made a tiramisu pretz review but I also got blueberry cheesecake flavoured ones to compare them with. So that's what we'll be doing today! On with the review!

Packaging: these come in a purple cardboard box with the Pretz Double logo, the Glico logo, a picture of the pretz sticks and of a cheesecake. Inside there is a silver plastic bags containing the sticks.

The sticks: the sticks are regular pocky like bisquit but dusted with purple flavouring powder on one side. They smell a lot like berries.

The flavour: To me, these are actually nicer than the tiramisu ones, but I love berry flavours, so I'm biased. They're nice and crunchy and have a distinct mixed berry flavour that mixes well with the cookie flavour. Nice berry tasting snack.


Rating:7,2 out of 10
Overall, better than the tiramisu ones, in my opinion. Nice cookie like snack to bring to work or school.

Store: Supermercado Hua Ta Li

Price:1,20 euros

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário