sexta-feira, 16 de agosto de 2013

Cherry 7Up

Review nr. 42!! 2º review of the 4 review marathon! Now guys, lets go from China to the U.S.A for some Cherry 7Up!!
So, I'm a big fan of regular 7Up, it's nice and refreshing, a total classic. Maybe that's why we only have regular 7Up here in Portugal. But in America they have other flavours such as this lovely looking Cherry 7Up. Let's taste it!

Packaging: Cherry 7Up comes in a pink can with the 7Up logo and a cute, bubble like pattern. The top and bottom of the can are a normal silver color.

The Drink: The drink is carbonated. I imagined it to be a pinkish color, I was wrong. The drink is clear in color, like regular 7Up (even better, less chemicals). It smells like cherries.

The Flavour:  This is pretty nice. It tastes a lot like artificial cherry, like cherry lollipops! It's not real cherry but it's good! I still prefer the regular one but I did enjoy this one too.

Rating: 7,5 out of 10
Overall, pretty nice if you like artificial cherry flavour. I still like the lemon/lime one better.

Store: Glood

Price: 0,80 euros



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário