quarta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2013

Passion Fruit Juice

Review nr. 35!! 2º review of the day, guys!  Back with the drinks, since I have a lot of them. If you've seen some of my other reviews, you know that I like passion fruit flavoured stuff, so when I saw they had a passion fruit drink, I had to give it a shot (by the way, I've tried other drinks with passion fruit, like orange and passion fruit juice, and they tasted great, but I've never had an all passion fruit drink).

Packaging: This comes in a white can, with a description of the product, the Foco logo and a picture of a passion fruit. The top and bottom of the can are a traditional silver color.

The Drink: the drink is non carbonated. It has a orange/yellow color. It smells really sweet.

The Flavour: This was such a big disapointment! It does not taste like passion fruit at all! It's suuuuuuper sweet, like overwelmingly sweet. It tastes like a non specific fruity flavour. Like tutti-frutti gone wrong.


Rating: 4 out of 10
Overall, I hated it, too sweet, not passion fruit flavoured. Big disapointment.

Store: Supermercado Chen

Price: 0,90 euros

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário