sábado, 10 de agosto de 2013

Tropical Sunkist

 Review nr. 38!! Final review of the day!
Ok so, a couple of days ago I did a review on the Mango Sunkist (which wasn't very yummy unless you like the aftertaste of medicine...) but I bought another Sunkist flavour to try: Tropical Sunkist!

Packaging: the drink comes in a red can with a green floral design on the backround and the sunkist logo surounded by blue, wave like, lines. The top and bottom of the can are silver.

The Drink: The drink is carbonated. It's a really ligh, almost clear, white colour.

The Flavour: I don't know about you guys, but when I see something that is "tropical flavour" I asume it's a tutti-frutti, tropical fruits kind of flavour. Well I was wrong. As you may have suspected (like I did) from the colour, this does not taste tropical at all. It does, however, taste like sweet lemonade. I personally like it a lot (for those of you who are portuguese, it tastes like lemon Sumol, just a little more artificial) but I was not expecting this. It got me confused.

Rating: 7, 5 out of 10
Overall, really nice and tasty but not tropical at all. If you like lemon sodas, give it a try!

Store: (random 1 euro store I don't remember the name)

Price: 1 euro


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário