sexta-feira, 16 de agosto de 2013

Mystery Asian Hard Candy

Review nr. 44!! Last review of the day! Back to Asia!
So, last time I was at one of the asian supermarket I saw a couple of assorted unamed candies and I decided to pick some up. This hard candy was one of them. I originaly thought it was a chinese, milk hard candy (because I heard of those and this one kind of looks like them). Boy was I wrong!

Packaging: These come individually wrapped in clear plastic with red and golden edges.

The Candy: The hard candy is mostly white with golden edges. Kind of has a long pillow shape. It has no smell.

The Taste: Ok guys, this was one of the biggest surprises I've ever had, really! I was expecting something like milk but it was nothing like it. This candy tastes like cream and PEANUTS! It's a peanut flavoured hard candy! Good, but so strange!


Rating: 6,5 out of 10
Overall, wierd and different, just the kind of thing I like to show you guys. Peanut lovers, give it a shot!

Store: Supermercado Hua Ta Li

Price: (I don't know guys because all the candy I bought was paid by the pound)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário