segunda-feira, 26 de agosto de 2013

Asian Marshmallows

 Review nr. 50!! Omg guys 50 is a big number :o I'm so glad most of you still stick arround :')
So today, I'm tasting some more assorted candies but they are both marshmallows! Lets taste them!

Packaging: These two types of marshmallows come in different packages. The first one comes in a pink plastic bag with little roses and a bigger red rose. The second one comes in a half clear/half red plastic bag with golden decorations.

The Marshmallows: Both Marshmallows are small white balls. They seem a little softer than regular marshmallows to me. The interesting thing about these ones is that they both have jam on the inside. The first one has red jam and the second has yellow jam.

Flavour: I really enjoyed this ones.The texture of them is just great, extra fluffy, and the mix of the jam inside is a delishious surprise. The jam on the first one is red and I think it's suposed to be strawberry but it has some hints of citrus in there. The second one, with the yellow jam, tastes like artificial pineapple. That one is my favourite.

Rating: 8 out of 10
Overall, really nice marshmallows. I prefer the pineapple one but they are both lovely and different. Give them a try!

Store: Supermercado Huai Ta Li

Price: (unknown)



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário