sábado, 10 de agosto de 2013

Honey Sweetened Milk and Tea Drink

 Review nr. 37!! Second review of the day, alright!
Back to drinks. This is something that really caught my eye, tea with milk, sweetened with honey. I like tea with milk and I like honey so why not?

Packaging: The tea comes in a clear plastic bottle with an orange cap and a white and yellow banner around.

The Tea: The tea looks just like regular tea with milk: light brown, milky and opaque.

The Flavour: This one was a really big letdown for me guys. I'm a really big tea lover and regual black (english breakfast) tea is one of my favourites, and this was suposed to be just that. But, what do you know, this doesn't taste like black tea at all. This just tastes very florally and milky, you can't taste the honey or the regular black tea flavour at all. Plus it was not very sweet at all. I'm not sure if black tea in asia is different, but i defenetly did not like this drink. Sad moment guy :c

Rating: 3 out of 10
Overall, not my thing at all. If you like florally tea flavours, this can work for you.

Store: Supermercado Chen

Price: 0,95 euros

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário