quinta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2013

Asian Ice-Pops

 Review nr. 30!! Oh my God guys I can't believe I've been doing this for a entire month :o I'm really proud of myself for commiting to this, not gonna lie :3 Hope there will be many more monthly celebration in the future!
To celebrate this I bring you something from my preteen days! So, when I was in like the 7th or 8th grade (I was about 12/13 years old) I used to go with my friends to a cafe close to school during the lunch brake and get a special kind of ice-pops: these asian ice-pops!
(back then I didn't know they where asian of course, just that they were different and I liked them)

Packaging: These come in a plastic bag (back at the cafe they didn't) and they come in different flavours (at the store they had strawberry, which I chose, lemon, and pinnaple). The cool thing about these ice-pops is that they come in a wierd plastic container which looks like two test tubes stuck together.

How to eat: to eat them, you freeze them and then, when they are completely frozen, you separate the two tubes by cracking the container in half (which is actually easier than it looks) then you suck the ice-pops trough the plastic, one tube at a time.

The flavour: these bring so many good memories *.* but even if you're not nostalgic they are good! Normally I don't even like ice-pops because you end up sucking all the juice quickly and getting a bunch of tastless ice left. These are different because the ice doesn't freeze solic, it freezes into little pieces, like a slushy, so the taste lasts untill the end of the ice-pop! Plus they have a nice strawberry flavour, great for these hot summer days!

Rating: 8,5 out of 10
Overall, great summer treat, refreshing, fun and tasty! Give them a try!

Store Supermercado Chen

Price: 0,65 euros



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário