domingo, 18 de agosto de 2013

S'mores Pop Tarts


Review nr. 45!! Guy, today I bring you the ever so famous: Pop Tarts! Ok so, I've always been curious about pop tarts because they're really high in calouries so I wanted to know if they were worth the extra pounds (seriously guys, they have 200 calories per pop tart! That's like half of a big meal :o) So, let's check these out!

Packaging: These come in a pack of two, is a blue plastic bag. The bag is decorated with the Pop tarts logo, a picture of the tarts and an anouncement of the flavour (I got the s'mores flavour because it looked delishious!). They also anounce in the package that the tarts have 8 vitamins and minerals.

The tart: The tarts have a light brown cookie exterior (like a Graham cracker, I supose) with some brown frosting on top. On the inside we have a chocolate syrup and marshmallow cream filling.

The Taste: Ok so these won me over. I'm not sure they are woth 200 calories per tart, but they are pretty darn good. The cracker is soft and flacky, not very flavoured but the sweet frosting makes up for it. The filling is super yummy! Nice gooey marshmallow and ultra sweet rich chocolate. So Yummy!

Rating: 9 out of 10
Overall, against my better judgement, I can't help but repurchase these. I'll probably try all the flavours I can and you should too!

Store: Glood

Price: 2,55 euros

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário